Nah,, dapet tugas lagi deh (OMG, I always have a task),, benernya sih ndak,, soalnya ni keperluan lomba,, tapi buat jaga-jaga aja,,
Nah ini adalah tentang IALF (you know, one of the english course in bali at Jl. Sesetan)..
NAh,, biar tidak ada yang bermasalah,, aqu tulis aja yang aslinya.
The mission of the Indonesia Australia Language Foundation (IALF) is to be the leading provider of language training and consultancy services in Indonesia and the Asia Pacific region. The IALF will achieve this by providing high quality programs and services to a wide range of government and corporate clients, based on the highest professional standards and on its top quality curricula and resources.
The IALF will thereby contribute to economic, social and cultural development in the region and to mutual respect and understanding between the people of Indonesia and neighbouring countries.
The IALF was established under a Memorandum of Understanding between the Governments of Indonesia and Australia and is controlled by a Board of Governors.
The IALF currently trains approximately 800 full-time and 6,000 part-time students a year. Over the past 25 years it has established a reputation as the leading language training organisation in South East Asia.
The IALF has language centres in Jakarta, Surabaya and Denpasar, Bali supporting outposted personnel in more remote locations. The IALF employs approximately 200 staff, including over 50 teachers of English and Bahasa Indonesia.
The IALF is committed to excellence in education and is recognized as an influential leader in language training in Indonesia and the Asia Pacific region.
The IALF provides high-quality specialised training and human resource development services. It has the expertise and experience to:
- design and deliver customised language training programs to meet specific client needs both in development projects and in a variety of industry sectors;
- provide experienced language experts as consultants to donor
agencies and to companies;
- deliver a comprehensive package of services - pedagogic, managerial and technical - that has proven itself in the educational context of the developing world; and
- cooperate successfully with overseas organisations on the design and implementation of development activities.
The IALF's major activities are:
- English Language Training
- Indonesian Language Training
- IELTS Testing
- IELTS Preparation
- Customised Language Training
- Teacher Training
- Projects and Consultancies
Senior personnel, with their areas of expertise are as follows:
Chief Executive Officer
- Project design
- Educational Management
- Monitoring & Evaluation of language training
Chief Operating Officer
- ELT management
- Contract negotiation
- IELTS administration & Examiner training
IALF BaliDenise Finney
Manager, Academic English Language Services
- Pre-departure language training
- Cross-cultural communication training
- IELTS (Assistant Principal Examiner; Examiner Support Coordinator)
Manager, Company and General English Language Services
- Language program management
- Teaching Young Learners
- Syllabus design
Manager, Indonesian Language Services
- Teaching Indonesian as a Foreign Language
- Curriculum development
Manager, Teacher Training Services
- Teacher training
- Teacher mentoring, support and development
- Needs assessment and program design